So Let’s Start….Read the following steps below.
1. In your Windows 7 Create a Folder(Right click on desktop- go to new- New Folder to Create a Folder)
2. Now Right click on that folder and go to properties.
3. In general settings click on Hidden(At the bottom). Sometimes after clicking the hidden button and pressing Ok the file will get hidden, if it didn’t get hidden or If it is hidden and you want to get it back, then read the steps below
4. Go to start menu in Desktop and go to Control Panel.
5. Click on Appearance and Personalization.
6. You can see Folder Options in the current window. Click on “Show Hidden Files and Folders” below it.
7. In the window that appears you can see Hidden Files and Folders and 2 boxes below that, named “Don’t Show Hidden Folders, Files and drives” and Show Hidden files, Folders and drives
8. If you file is already hidden and you want to unhide it click on the 2nd option(Show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives) and If your files isn’t hidden and you want to hide it then click on the 1st option(Don’t show Hidden Files, Folders and Drives).
9 And You are done. You have successfully hidden you personal files from others…
Enjoy and Keep Visiting www.technohackings.com
IF you are facing any problem regarding this trick. Feel Free to comment here or email me or else give me a Whatsapp Message(My phone number is listed down)