Hello Friends. Today I’m here to show you an application which can be used to see your friend’s pc from your pc itself. It is a simple trick and only requires an application and an internet connection. You can view and do things in your friend’s pc by this application. SO Let’s Start…
This view of other computer from your computer is termed as Remote Desktop Viewing. So Let me first explain what is Remote Desktop View?
>> In computing, the term remote desktop refers to a software or operating system feature that allows a personal computer’s desktop environment to be run remotely on one system (usually a PC, but the concept applies equally to a server), while being displayed on a separate client device. Remote desktop applications have varying features. Some allow attaching to an existing user’s session (i.e., a running desktop) and “remote controlling”, either displaying the remote control session or blanking the screen. Taking over a desktop remotely is a form of remote administration.
>> Remote access can also be explained as remote control of a computer by using another device connected via the internet or another network. This is widely used by many computer manufacturers and large businesses’ help desks for technical troubleshooting of their customers’ problems. There are various professional first-party, third-party, open source, and freeware remote desktop applications, some of which are cross-platform across various versions of Windows, Mac OS X, UNIX, and Linux.
Remote desktop software captures the mouse and keyboard inputs from the local computer (client) and sends them to the remote computer (server). The remote computer in turn sends the display commands to the local computer. When applications with lots of graphics including video or 3D models need to be controlled remotely, a remote workstation software that sends the pixels rather than the display commands must be used to provide a smooth, like-local experience. HP Remote Graphics Software is one such remote workstation solution.
>> A main use of remote desktop software is remote administration and remote implementation. This need stems from the average software buyer being nearly 3x as far away from their vendor in 2014 as they were in 2001. Most remote access software can be used for “headless computers”: instead of each computer having its own monitor, keyboard, and mouse, or using a KVM Switch, a monitor, keyboard and mouse can be attached to one computer with remote control software, and headless computers controlled by it. The duplicate desktop mode is useful for user support and education. Remote control software combined with telephone communication can be nearly as helpful for novice computer-users as if the support staff were actually there.
Now, Read the Steps below carefully…
1) First Download the software named TeamViewer from the link below( Team viewer for Windows, Mac, Ubuntu, chrome OS, Android, IOS, Windows OS and Blackberry Os are available at the link)
2) Now Install the TeamViewer and open it.
3) Tell your friend to install the team viewer and open it.
4) If we open the TeamViewer we can see 2 box in which ID and Password listed.
5) Ask your friend to tell you the ID and password listed on his TeamViewer
6) Then type the ID of your friend in the partner ID box below Remote Control Desktop.
7) You can see 2 options below that named Remote control and File transfer. If you want to control his desktop click on the Remote Control Option and click on Connect to Partner.
8) It will ask you to enter the password in the next step. Type the password there.
9) Sometimes your friend will get a notification that someone is trying to view your desktop if so, there will be accept or some option like that. So click on that.
10) Now you can see your friend’s desktop from your computer. So It is done……